You’ve got the man, the ring, and now a new last name! Time to show off that Mrs. for all to see!
If you’re just getting settled into married life and want to show off your newlywed status as much as possible, we don’t blame you one bit! Marriage is exciting for a ton of reasons, but one of the most exciting is the fact that you are now a Mrs. to your sweet hubby! This is a big change in your life, but one that opens up the doors to a ton of lifestyle and decorating options!
1. Love & Light Photographs 2. Mustard Seed Photography 3. Love & Light Photographs 4. Matt and Julie Weddings 5. Jessica Gold Photography 6. Caitlin O’Reilly Photography 7. The Observatory
We’ve gathered some of the best ways to incorporate your Mrs. and initials into decorations and accessories for your home, once you’re married!
- Robe: What better way to flaunt your new last name than getting a robe or night shirt monogrammed with your new initials! Monograms are super popular right now and with good reason, they’re adorable! There’s tons of customizable robes and clothing out there to choose from and design to fit your unique style.
- Pillows: If you’re looking for cute ways to decorate your bedroom together after you get married, your brand new initials are a great way to adorn your bed! Throw pillows with a monogram not only add a pop of color, but they make for an extra cute bedroom accessory.
- Beach bag: Get your new initials embroidered on a beach bag or tote. Rock this on the honeymoon, and then for years to come! It’s such a cute way to show off your new initials.
- Wall décor: Again, there are about a million and one shops to get customized monograms for your home! Create a fun corner for your bar cart and entertaining items and top it off with a fun and trendy monogram wall decoration.
- Koozies: Everyone loves a cute koozie and it’s even cuter when it’s personalized! These would be great wedding favors, or party favors for any entertaining you plan to do as newlyweds. Having your customized koozie can become your signature thing!
- Outside décor: Much like the hanging wall décor, monograms are HUGE as being the perfect decoration for pretty much anywhere. If you’re able to decorate a tree with your monogram, go for it, but this could also be used a door wreath or hang from a back deck or porch as well!
- Baggo: For the newlywed couple that loves to entertain, wow your guests with personalized baggo! Make this a DIY project with your hubby (so what if it turns into a paint fight?) and then invite all your friends over for a fun, competitive game of baggo!
The most exciting part of getting married is getting to show off your newlywed status-that new last name! There’s tons of elegant ways to incorporate your initials into your wedding ceremony as well, so check out the first installment of our series MRS.- How to Flaunt Your Newlywed Status!
As always, Visions is available for all of your wedding and event planning needs, so give us a call today!