Times are changing, and so are the proposal trends!
The traditional “on bended-knee” proposals will never go out of style, but there are some new ways to pop the question that are starting to take over the spotlight! These trends are unique, creative, and they might just be exactly what you’re looking for. We have a list of the Top 5 Proposal Trends, so take a look and see if they’re the type of proposal you want to give your love.
Top 5 Proposal Trends
- Destination Proposals- Everyone has heard of a destination wedding. Well now, destination proposals are becoming more and more popular! Plan a romantic getaway with the love of your life, and be sure to include to plan a proposal she will never forget!
- Flash Mobs- I’m sure you’ve seen at least one flash mob proposal video that’s gone viral. This is a creative way to pop the question, and it also will show how much effort you’ve put into your proposal. Make her smile and add some fun to the big moment!
- Hidden Proposal Photographers- This is a hot, new trend that we suggest every groom arrange for his future bride! Capture the moment with a hidden photographer or a videographer who will catch the once in a lifetime moment for you to enjoy forever. We have all of the details for proposal photographers and videographers, so take a look for yourself!
- The Grand Gesture- These are the proposals in the public eye which every woman is at least a little jealous of. This is an opportunity for you to not hold back, and let it be known to everyone around how much you love her. This can take place at a sporting event in front of thousands of fans, or even in a crowded area where everyone will be there with a standing ovation when she says yes!
- Holiday Proposals- The holidays bring so much joy, so why not take them up a notch by popping the question? Christmas, New Year’s, and Valentine’s Day are the most common holidays to propose, and trust us when we say your proposal will mean more to her than all of the holidays put together.
If you want to think out of the box and do something a little untraditional to accompany the traditional question of “will you marry me?” then look into some of these new proposal trends!
Visions will make sure to help with any type of proposal you want to accomplish for your love. Let’s get started and brainstorm how to bring your proposal ideas to life, so contact us today!